Tuesday, June 21, 2005

New Blog Showcase

One of the interesting things I have found about the blogging world ("blogosphere" just seems to pretentious to me) is how nice most of the other bloggers out there are. I stumbled across the "New Blog Showcase" at My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, so I submitted a link. Caltechgirl at Not Exactly Rocket Science is this week's host, and she was nice enough to link to me. It's worth taking the time to check out the Showcase every week to see what's new out there. One of the blogs feature this week is Ray's Coffee Break, who writes about one of GruntDoc's recent gripes -- the problems with Formula 1 racing in the US (actually, I have an aversion to that sort of stuff). It's a nice diversion for me to browse through new blogs, and nice to know that people take the time to browse through mine!