Thursday, July 21, 2005

Brother Blogging

I've been dealing with computers since my original IBM PC (wow, TWO floppy disk drives, and an expansion card with 64K of RAM!), and I know my way around Windows fairly well, but hey, as Bones would say, "Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a tech support guru!" My brother, on the other hand, is a tech whiz, with all of his engineering degrees and computer know how (he's also a lot smarter than me). So, when my home network went on the fritz this weekend, out goes a call to my version of tech support!

But something interesting happened --- while we were on the phone, I happened to mention my little slice of the blogosphere.....and found out that he has a blog too! It's called Search '97 Information Server, but to be honest, given its content it should really be named Aggravated TechServ. I think he's mostly aggravated about having to drive my first car after I trashed it.