Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Grand Rounds -- The Last of '05

Matthew Holt is hosting the last Grand Rounds session of 2005 at The Health Care Blog; it's a good roundup of this year's medical blogging.

This is a special edition as it’s the last of 2005 and so I’ve asked my fellow bloggers for their best posts of 2005. For some of them, like any great soccer player whose best goal is their last, their best post is their most recent. But for many we’ve gone back into the archives. There’s some great stuff, and some great series of posts too. So let me act like the consultant I am and put it into sections, and act like the blogger that I also am, and give you some not so unbiased commentary. Oh, and it’s pretty long with some nearly 60 posts mentioned. But you weren’t doing anything else this week, were you? So settle in and enjoy.
It's worth the time to read, as there are a lot of great posts to be seen!